Hi,

Been working with the arranger track feature for a while now and found it to be a great resources allowing me to repeat sections and jump from section to section in a non-linear manner. Saving me a huge amount by not having to copy and paste sections and etc. among other things.
So I get this request from someone wanting to hear some of my material and thought this would be a great opportunity for me to finally flatten the arrangement and mix it down for a quick demo; but what a HUGE disappointment I got when I flattened my arrangement only to play it back and find that part of my vocals were inline with the correct sections while other parts were overlapping like the flattening process was simply ignored.
Now I've got compositions that I relied on the integrity of the Arranger flattening feature which is totally useless to me. I already had accepted the fact that I couldn't mixdown from an arrangement track; but not this??? What the !@#$
Anybody else seen this problem? Any potential work arounds???
I am becoming less and less of a Cubase fan as the years pass. Great features that no other DAW offers but what the hell if they don't work as expected? I wonder if Pro Tools users have to contend with this much crap.
Okay, I'm stopping on that note before I really begin a big RANT!

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=133206
Business video studio

Thank you.

Bài viết liên quan: